Today, it is not impossible for inmates to keep in touch with their family or friends. There is JPay to rely on after all. Not to mention, they come with all sorts of means for the inmate to stay connected to the outside world. One of the ways is the JP5mini tablet. With the screen sizing 4.3”, this device also supports wireless with app store. Here are 7 cool facts of JP5mini tablet for prison inmates to benefit from. Let’s see below.
- This tablet we are talking about here might be one made of transparent plastic material, but it is sturdy kind that can remain on even if you happen to drop or flush it. It is one of the 7 cool facts of JP5mini tablet for prison inmates since it can prevent smuggling inside the device as well. Nice one, isn’t it?
- JPay Tablet for inmates is pretty productive too. Why wouldn’t it be? One full charge of the battery can make the tablet stay up to 35 hours in music play mode. This one of 7 cool facts of JP5mini tablet for prison inmates is worth to take the productivity aspect into account.
- With $70 of money, you can already get your hands on this amazing device here. It is not all functional, of course. As a matter of 7 cool facts of JP5mini tablet for prison inmates, it is one with perfect design to offer. Both prison and inmates officials must love how it looks. Of course, it is one easy to use.
- Sure, each message will have to be reviewed by the authorities before it reaches the inmate. However, JPay Email is pretty convenient as it is. If inmates can stay connected to the outside world, it won’t hurt to use this device. In fact, you can benefit much from it. Inmates don’t have to feel all isolated.
- If you have heard about JP4 before, let us tell you here that JP5 mini is actually its upgraded version, making it one of the 7 cool facts of JP5mini tablet for prison inmates. It comes to offer advanced technology with wireless facility for more convenient communication. That is why it is easy one to deal with.
- One of 7 cool facts of JP5mini tablet for prison inmates also mentions that JPay tablets allow the capability for the inmates to send and even emails with attachments whenever they need to for their acquaintances. They don’t limit the communication means even if it is for the prisoners.
- It might be one of the 7 cool facts of JP5mini tablet for prison inmates that people tend to overlook. But, having to stay connected to close people means a lot for the good of the inmates, you see. It is smart way to fight against recidivism due to their isolation behind the bars of the prison.