You can stay connected with the inmates by keeping in touch with them through messages, calls, and such. However, you would eventually meet the need to transfer money as well since the inmates would need them to buy things during their stay in the prison. How much does it cost to send money through JPay then? Before you worry about that, you’ve got to learn that there are up to 5 transfer ways to choose one from. Let’s get down to it first.
- Online payment is the first way to do the job. All you need to do to get the job done is by making the payment through JPay website that is JPay.com.
- Transfer money via telephone is the next way offered by the company. To do so, you simply have to call 1-800-574-5729 to make the order yourself.
- MoneyGram is what you will need if you have cash. Make sure you have the inmate ID, last name, and receive code to use this way of money transfer.
- Money Order is not a bad idea either. All you need for it is the cashier’s check and coupon of JPay money order that you can download from the site.
- Lobby Kiosk will be what you can resort to if you have credit card to do the transfer. Check first if your inmate prison supports this very method though.
To answer the question of how much does it cost to send money through JPay, we would say that it depends on the transfer method you choose as well as the correctional agency itself. That is why we can’t give exact answer of how much does it cost to send money through JPay. However, if you visit JPay website, you can learn more about the price. Click Availability, then Pricing to get to Rates to find it out.
You might have known how to know about how much does it cost to send money through JPay, but you can’t use the service of sending money using JPay without making the account yourself. To do so, you will need to enter both the state and inmate ID. Click on Next to choose the inmate. Fill your email and password and you are done with it. Whether they are payments via the website of JPay or the others, you will be able to do it with this very account.
Once how much does it cost to send money through JPay is not a problem anymore; the next thing that people might feel worried about must be the process of the transfer. However, it is JPay we are talking about here. Whether you use JPay’s money order service or the others, the company will make sure that the process is quick and secure. You can really do it at home and even do the recurring payment as well.
JPay is what you can rely on if you are looking for trusted inmate service app guaranteed to be secure and work fast. How much does it cost to send money through JPay? Just check it from the official website and you will get the right answer for your choice. Remember that the answer to how much does it cost to send money through JPay depends on the facility and the method you pick for money transfer.