JPay has many services that are really useful and beneficial for inmates and their family or friends. However, you can only use the services if you have an account. That is why you need to register & create and account first. In the registration, you have to write down your email as well as password where you will use them to login. However, sometimes you forget your user ID. JPay forget user ID becomes a problem because you cannot login your account. However, you do not need to worry because we will discuss how to fix it.
Jpay forget user ID makes you cannot send money to your beloved inmate because money transfer requires you to login first. JPay user ID is very important but it is normal where people forget something important. If it happens to you, you must not be panic. JPay forget user ID can be easily retrieved. However, you have to follow some steps. There are 4 simple steps you must follow. Here they are:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website on http://www.jpay.com/ForgotUserID.aspx
- After you go to that website, you are required to input your phone number. Make sure that you enter the phone number correctly because it will be used to retrieve your JPay account.
- After entering the phone number, the next step to retrieve JPay forget user ID is to answer a security question. The security question is found on the next page after entering phone number. You have to remember about this security question you have set when you register or create your account. If you remember the answer of this security question, JPay forget user ID can be fixed easily.
- If you did not set the security question when you registered an account, you can still fix the problem of JPay forget user ID. In this case, the system will question for other personal information so that the system is able to verify your JPay identity.
After this problem is fixed well, now you can login your account of JPay again. To avoid the same problem, you have to make sure that you remember your ID well. It is also important and needed for you to write down your ID on a paper or device to keep and hold that ID. So, if you forget your ID again, you can check it easily. If your email address is difficult to think of, you can create a new or simpler one for your ID. So, you do not need to change your email address. Here is how to chance the ID:
- Firstly, you must login and then go to My Account.
- Then, choose Email Preference.
- Lastly, enter your new ID twice and then click Update. Now, you have the new simpler ID.
After fixing JPay forget user ID, now you can use it for various services such as video visitation, email video grams, money transfer, etc. JPay offers various features that allow you contact your beloved inmate. However, you have to know that the features in different prisons may be different.