You should have known all too well that communication is needed to maintain connection between two parties. It applies the same even between inmates and their family or friends. To keep the connection, we need JPay’s help to send email and such. You can transfer money too to them and there are more means to know than one that use JPay phone number to send money. Let’s see what you can do to send money via JPay here. You have choices to pick.
- JPay phone number to send money is not the only means for the transfer. You can actually do the job via online through JPay official website at JPay.com. If you want to do the transfer this way, you need to go to the Send Money page and order the transfer right away. How to send money can be as easy as this one. So, why wouldn’t you give it a try yourself then? It’s convenient if you don’t know JPay phone number and all.
- Sending money via phone call can be done by simply making the order through the call. For this, you will need JPay phone number to send money. The phone number of the company is 1-800-574-5729. This alternative is pretty convenient too, especially for those who don’t know much about operating computer. At the comfort of your home, you can just make the call, order, and the staff will get things done with for you. It is that simple.
- What if you don’t have any cards that hold your money to make the payment? You don’t have to worry. One of the ways to send money in cash is by using MoneyGram. It is one you can find almost everywhere, like in Walmart, 7-11, and even CVS Pharmacy. You see it now that JPay phone number to send money is not the only one to rely on. Still, you will need to know your inmate ID, last name, and facility name or JPay receive code.
- JPay phone number to send money is great way for the transfer, but there is money order to give it a try as well. To go with this means, you will need to download the coupon corresponding to the state where your inmate is in. Along with the coupon, you need to fill out cashier’s check too. Both are what you need to do the order. JPay phone number to send money might be more convenient, but it is good alternative if you can’t do the call.
- The last means of the transfer besides JPay phone number to send money is Lobby Kiosk. This means is intended for those who have credit card instead of cash. Still, you will need to make sure that the facility your inmate is in has Lobby Kiosk. For the availability and the pricing, you can get the information from JPay website. Your transfer for all means will be received the next day. You do can expect no less from JPay to work this quick.