Big and small companies are using cloud-based managing service to help them forming good relationship with their customers and other stakeholders. Salesforce is known as a leading cloud servicing company in this particular area. You can expect to see highly varied functions being offered by this service. Those functions can be utilized by accessing the site through your browser and using Salesforce sign in. Once you have connected to your account, explore its many options breezily.
How to do Salesforce Sign In?
To get Salesforce sign in credentials or username and password to access the company’s cloud you need to register first. There is a monthly fee that needs to be made depending on the kind of plan that company chooses. You can contact the company by calling 1-800-667-6389 to receive prompt help for registering an account or just simply getting further information about its products. You can also fill an online form to inquire at https://www.salesforce.com/form/contact/contactme-sales.jsp?d=70130000000m6bg. Once you have obtained your login credentials, you are able to do Salesforce sign in with these steps.
- Access https://login.salesforce.com/
- Type in username and password which are given by the company
- Click “Log in”
- You can also choose to type in business-specific domain which is given by the company by clicking “Use Custom Domain”
- Type in customized domain name
- Click “Continue”
What if you lose the password for Salesforce sign in? The only way to solve this case is by resetting that password. You can follow these steps to do that.
- Go to https://login.salesforce.com/
- Select “Forgot Your Password?”
- Type in your username which is an email address
- Select “Continue”
- An email containing your new password will be sent to that email address
Features that can be accessed after doing Salesforce sign in are not limited to customer support functions. You can also watch videos and participate in online training. That will surely help expanding client’ knowledge, especially those who have small businesses.
Can you do Salesforce sign in if you are not subscribed to its service? Well, this company offers trial with no charge to those who are interested to see what it can offer. This free trial lasts for thirty days. You can access its diverse functions as well as getting tutorials on its usage. There is no requirement for credit to apply for the trial. Register for this freebie with these steps.
- Go to the company’s website at https://www.salesforce.com/
- On the front page, you can immediately see a link named “Free Trial”. Click it
- Fill in all the empty fields with your personal and company’s information
- Check the agreement box
- Select “Start my free trial”
Trial can work for Salesforce sign in to each type of customer relations managing product offered by this cloud-based company. Simply access https://www.salesforce.com/editions-pricing/sales-cloud/ to pick which plan that suits you, Lightning Essentials or Unlimited or another plan. After that you can click “Try for Free” then follow the instruction above. There are options for everybody so do not hesitate to use (or try) this service.