The new Book Room on Raz Kids is a nice thing in the Raz Kids feature. It can help teachers and students to have a fun learning activity.
The Learning A-Z has many products. One of its products is the Raz Kids. To make the customers pleased, Raz Kids has a goal that is to enhance the students reading skill by activities at Raz Kids. With the Raz Kids, students can both improve their reading and their listening comprehension. Moreover, they can broaden their knowledge and enhance their pronunciation.
Students can both read the eBooks and listen to those eBooks. Furthermore, they can record their reading. Today, they can read eBooks without feeling bored since students can see the animated stories.
The newest thing in the Raz Kids is the new Book Room on Raz Kids. This feature comes to make the Raz Kids as a more fun website for teachers and students. Today, when students log in, they will have the latest mission control, in which students can see the students’ assignment planet, the new book room planet, the new messages portal, and also the students’ personalized Raz Rocket.
Today, we move hundreds quizzes and eBooks from the On Your area into the new Book Room on Raz Kids. For you who are the Raz Kids subscribers, we move the books from all of their book room into the book room planet and teachers’ book tab.
In the new Book Room on Raz Kids, you can have latest animated books. Moreover, the new Book Room on Raz Kids has the latest news. It is that when you use an individual students’ profile page access, you can customize to limit the variety of levels. It includes the trade book quizzes, the nursery rhymes, and the poetry and songbooks. There are also latest features in the pipeline for the Raz Kids.
The new Book Room on Raz Kids is a great thing for the Raz Kids. Since the great progress and first-class service by the Raz Kids, the Raz Kids receive several achievements. Here they are:
- The Best Educational Use of a Technology Device by the Codie Award Finalist in 2009
- The K-5 Curriculum/Reading and the Language Arts Finalist by the Association of Educational Publishers Distinguished Achievement Award Finalist in 2010
- The Best Reading/English Instructional Solution by the Codie Award Finalist in 2011
- The K-12 Course or Learning Management Solution by the Codie Award Finalist in 2012
- The Best Reading/English Instructional Solution by the Codie Award Finalist in 2012
- The Best Solution for Special Needs Students by the Codie Award Finalist in 2015
- The Classroom Supplemental Resources, the Resources for Learners with Special Educational Needed by the AAP REVERE Award Finalist in 2015
- The Multi-Level, the Reading Resource Website by the Eddie Award Winner in 2016
Those are the new Book Room on Raz Kids and its advantages.